For general information about OAB or specific questions relating to meeting dates or other concerns:
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with your name, address, city, state, zip code, and telephone number, and describe your questions.
How to become a member:
email: firstname.lastname@example.org to have a brochure sent to you.
Membership is open to everyone:
This includes people with ostomies or continent diversions, family members, caregivers, members of the medical
profession, and anyone interested in ostomy care and rehabilitation. Surgery is not a requirement!
What Your OAB Member Dues Pays For:
- Our Visitor Program provides direct and confidential support for dealing with ostomy surgery, both before and after. (See the "Visitors" tab).
- Our Visitors are trained and also offer educational and informational guidebooks and materials.
- OAB's website is continually evolving, bringing you new ways to become informed, get in contact with Board Members, and opportunities to volunteer your own talents and skills.
- The OAB Bulletin, our chapter's printed quarterly; is created, designed, and edited by OAB members
- OAB offers Support Group Meetings in Boston and the suburban areas. (See "Support Group Meetings" tab).
- Travel Cards - A New Member’s Benefit!
What are the annual dues?
$22.50-Active Membership in OAB
$50.00-Professional Membership for physicians and other health professionals
$75.00-Donor Membership in OAB and UOA
$100.00-Patron Membership in OAB and UOA
Complimentary Membership for all area RN ET WOCNurses